Updated May 22, 2020
We’re pleased to let you know that our Showhomes will be open to the public starting May 23rd.
The health and safety of our customers, team members, friends and family is our top priority and as such we have made some changes to reflect the current environment in regards to COVID-19.
- Showhomes will be open Sat-Sun from 12-5pm and Mon-Weds from 2-8pm
- While appointments will not be required beginning May 23rd, access into the showhomes will be controlled
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will be provided inside our showhomes
- We ask that upon entering our showhomes that you either sanitize or wash your hands
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at desks for added protection
- All high traffic areas and surfaces will be disinfected following each visit and at regular intervals
- Guests will be reminded to practice proper 2m physical distancing
- A maximum occupancy of five (5) people must be maintained
- This includes our StreetSide Sales Representatives or your Realtor
- To ensure a safe and controlled environment, children will not be allowed at this time
We ask that you postpone your visit if you:
- Are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- Have traveled anywhere outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-1
How we’re keeping you safe.
We’re committed to ensuring your safety when shopping for a new StreetSide home. We’ve implemented several key initiatives in our show homes.
View our homes online from the comfort of your home!
If you would like to view our show homes online we have created both virtual Matterport tours and Videos. They are available by community on our website and below.
We will keep you informed on changing policies regarding our show homes through email and on this page. During these unprecedented times, we will continue to prioritize your health and well-being as we assist you with your home buying journey.