We are seeking a talented full-time Sales Associate to join our team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your primary role will be to ensure that product and design related records, instruction and information are correct, complete and in the right place at the right time by providing research, record keeping and analysis of market trends.
More specifically, the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist the Area Manager in the sales process including achieving targeted sales goals
- Complete familiarity with the products, programs, community demographics and amenities for your project
- Qualify prospects and maintain meticulous records of every prospect and homeowner in the Client Relationship Management System
- Participate in regular meetings, seminars, and ongoing sales training
- Maintain a high level of customer experience throughout the sales process including setting clear expectations for your customers
- Conduct sales presentations for prospective customers. Follow up with phone calls and e-mails. Prepare home purchase agreements. Assist with financing, if necessary.
- Be available as a point of contact during the entire sales, construction, and service and warranty process.
- Maintain visual excellence of on-site Sales Centers and Show homes
- Along with the Area Manager, plan and assist in coordinating and executing special events in conjunction with the Marketing Department.
- Maintain accuracy and flow of all the required paperwork and legal documentation between the Sales Team and Head Office.
- 2-3 years sales experience (preferably in the housing industry and the multi-family development sector or a closely aligned industry)
- Post-secondary diploma an asset
- Proficient knowledge and experience with computers: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated while also showing a high affinity and potential for continued learning and growth
- Your technical business acumen is supported by exceptional people skills
- You believe in and mirror StreetSide’s core values that centre on relationship-building, accountability, quality, integrity and teamwork.
This position works primarily in a Show Home & Sales Centre setting. Travel to the StreetSide office or other sites may be required on an infrequent basis.
It is Qualico practice to request a criminal record check prior to finalizing the appointment of successful candidates.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume to Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org.