We are seeking a talented full-time Online Sales Concierge to join our team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Sales the Online Sales Concierge will be the first point of contact for all sales leads and customer inquiries via our website, social media and/or advertising channels online. The incumbent will be responsible to sort and qualify leads, nurture them until they are ready to be handed off to the Area Sales Manager.
More specifically, the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Process inquiries from a variety of media based sources (web leads, phone calls, realtors, radio promotions, billboards and all print media, etc.)
- Retrieve and analyze all leads that have displayed interest and /or requested information from StreetSide Developments
- Convert lead inquires into sales center appointments
- Follow up with prospects after appointments have occurred
- Promote and support Realtor relationships
- Function as a Sales Team member support. Will not be direct selling but facilitating appointments with the Sales Team
- Follow up with all closed homeowners to improve referrals
- Minimum education requirement – Grade 12 Diploma; Preference given to post-secondary education in marketing and business
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Customer focused and personable
- Proven email and phone communication skills
- Accurate keyboarding and data entry with proper grammar
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills; self-motivated
- Maintain focus while working in an unstructured environment with nominal supervision
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize quickly and effectively
- Experience in Hubspot CRM or similar platform
- Is quick to respond to prospects and is highly engaging
Working from a home office or remotely with attendance at sales meetings and visits to the Show Homes and Welcome Centres in support of the StreetSide Experience. Competitor site visits to familiarize self with products.
Working hours are variable with direct availability to be 11am – 8pm, 5 days/week and online availability Saturday and Sunday from 12pm – 5pm. Attendance at sales meetings is required, 1 – 1.5 hours/week.
Compensation will be a blend of a base, monthly amount, commission per appointment made and commission per sale that originated from the converted lead. Compensation will be reviewed at the 3-month timeline. Equipment will be provided.
Invoices for monthly base plus commissions earned are to be submitted by the 5h and 20th of each month and paid monthly at month end. It is a requirement to have a GST number.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume to hello@StreetSideHomes.com