We are seeking a talented full-time Full Time Host/Hostess to join our team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the Host/Hostess contributes to the success of Qualico by providing support exclusively to Streetside Developments. The Host/Hostess provides support to the Area Sales Manager, ensuring the daily operations of the show home. The Host/Hostess provides an exceptional customer experience to existing and potential clients throughout all stages of the home buying process.
More specifically, the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintaining a high level of customer experience throughout the sales process including setting clear expectations for customers.
- Assisting the Area Sales Manager in qualifying potential purchases.
- Maintaining familiarity with the products, programs, community demographics and amenities for assigned project.
- Participating in regular meetings, seminars and ongoing sales training.
- Conducting show home and spec home demonstrations for prospective customers.
- Following up with prospective clients through phone calls/emails/texts and maintaining an active prospecting database.
- Ensuring visual excellence of sales centers and show homes through daily maintenance.
- Ensuring all company processes and procedures are followed.
- Treat customers with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Minimum educational requirement – Grade 12 Diploma.
- Experience in home building, interior design, mortgage/banking or real estate an asset.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with computers: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, CRM systems.
- Self-motivated while also showing a high affinity and potential for continued learning and growth.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under deadlines.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Your technical business acumen is supported by exceptional people skills.
- Ability to grasp potential issues, problem solve and adjust workload and timelines based on priority changes in a fast changing market.
- Understanding of confidentiality requirements in relation to new home sales.
- You believe in and mirror StreetSide’s core values that centre on relationship-building, accountability, quality, integrity and teamwork.
This position works primarily in a show home setting during show home hours, which includes weekends.
It is Qualico practice to request a criminal record check prior to finalizing the appointment of successful candidates.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume to Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org.