We are seeking a talented full-time Area Sales Manager to join our team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, and working with a Sales Team, your primary role will be to oversee the day-to-day operations of multiple communities, Sales Centers and Show Homes. You will be responsible for driving sales volume and effectively managing the sales process from start to finish while ensuring that our customers are treated to an exceptional experience. Ideally, you will have a background in the new homes industry with a proven sales track record.
More specifically, the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Oversee the entire sales process including achieving targeted sales goals.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Team to develop a dynamic and effective “smarketing” program. Provide feedback that will enable StreetSide to properly position itself regarding promotions, advertising, Realtor/customer referral programs, and special events for your assigned territory.
- Complete familiarity with the products, programs, community demographics and amenities for your project.
- Qualify prospects and maintain meticulous records of every prospect and homeowner in your Client Relationship Management System (Hubspot CRM). Prospects must be registered through StreetSide’s chosen system or process and implement approved follow-up cadence.
- Participating in regular meetings, seminars, and ongoing sales training. Attend, embrace, and execute on any and all “Selling Programs” that are introduced by StreetSide Developments.
- Maintaining a high level of customer experience throughout the sales process including setting clear expectations for your customers.
- Conduct sales presentations for prospective customers. Follow up with phone calls and e-mails. Prepare home purchase agreements. Assist with financing, if necessary.
- Be available as a point of contact during the entire sales, construction, and service and warranty process.
- Maintain visual excellence of on-site Sales Centers and Show homes.
- Plan and assist in coordinating and executing special events in conjunction with the Marketing Department.
- Maintain accuracy and flow of all the required paperwork and legal documentation between the Sales Team and Head Office.
- Complete familiarity with all Developers and Projects that are competitors for the Area Manager’s Assigned Territory. Completion of a “Competitive Matrix” outlining competitive pricing and specification data and any other competitive reporting as required by StreetSide’s Sales Manager.
- Maintain relationship with Realtors in the community by actively seeking new business and participate in any Realtor Programs offered by StreetSide.
- Teams will strive to incorporate local businesses into the content provided to the Marketing and Social Media Teams.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years sales experience in the housing industry (preferably well versed in the multi-family development sector or a closely aligned industry)
- Post-secondary diploma an asset
- Proficient knowledge and experience with computers: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated while also showing a high affinity and potential for continued learning and growth
- Your technical business acumen is supported by exceptional people skills
- You believe in and mirror StreetSide’s core values that centre on relationship-building, accountability, quality, integrity and Teamwork.
- Exceptional at developing lasting relationships, quick to respond/follow-up and bring a positive attitude to the Team.
This position works primarily in a Show Home & Sales Centre setting. Travel to the StreetSide office or other sites may be required on an infrequent basis.
It is Qualico practice to request a criminal record check prior to finalizing the appointment of successful candidates.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume to Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org.